Annual Report 2013-14
Highlights from TSF's Annual Report 2013-14:
- Our international collaboration Canary Gold toured Tenerife in April and performed at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe in August.
- Our ever-popular French show for 8-12 year olds, Contes Dorés, made a short tour to schools during the summer term.
- Le Moulin Magique, for 8-12 year olds, toured UK venues in the autumn.
- Having worked on devising a brand new French show for 12-15 year olds in the autumn, we undertook a pilot tour of Le Mystère de St Denis to schools in the North East, early spring 2014.
- We made significant new funding and stakeholder partners during the year and were involved in an Arts Council Catalyst funded partnership. We also explored opportunities to raise new funding streams from individual and philanthropic giving.
- Thanks to a funding award from the Esmée Fairbairn Foundation, we completed the development of an e-learning project through the digitisation of our successful production Le Tour de France, ready for launch in April 2014.
- Funding from The Wellcome Trust ensured that our new cross-curricular science, drama and French project, Louis Pasteur and the Devastating Germs, took place in collaboration with the Centre for Life, Newcastle upon Tyne and was also presented at the Glasgow Science Centre.
The Board would like to thank everyone involved in delivering a successful year's work.
Download the full Annual Report below